Metal Welding Made Easy
There are many methods of metal welding, such as traditional argon arc welding, electric welding and other common welding machines.
In recent years, laser cutting and laser welding have entered the field of metal processing and forming. The advantages of high efficiency and convenience of handheld laser welding machines are obvious, and the “metal welding iterative effect” has been rapidly produced, which can almost replace argon arc welding, electric welding and other processes. It can be used in door and window hardware, handicrafts, lighting, metal advertising, hardware kitchen and bathroom, tableware, kitchen appliances, agricultural and forestry machinery, medical equipment, sports and fitness equipment, construction machinery and other industries.
What are the advantages of handheld laser welding machines?
The hand-held laser welding machine improves welding defects such as undercut, incomplete penetration, dense pores and cracks in the traditional welding process. The weld seam after welding is smooth and beautiful, which reduces the subsequent grinding process and saves time and cost. And there are less consumables, long life, flexible and suitable for various environments.
1. Just simply set the parameters, and you can get started immediately. After changing the nozzle, it is no problem whether it is flat welding, internal angle, external angle, stitch welding, etc.
2. The laser beam is uniform, high-quality, continuous and stable, and the irradiation is uniform. Whether it is a novice or a skilled person, the welding effect is the same. 3. And there will be no problems such as pores, welding bumps, welding penetration, and workpiece deformation.
4. For metal materials such as stainless steel, galvanized sheet, and cold sheet, it can basically realize one-time fast welding, and the speed is several times higher than other welding methods.
Brief introduction of handheld laser welding machine
Han’s Laser hand-held laser welding machine is an innovative equipment that replaces traditional welding. It has fast welding speed, which is about 5-10 times faster than traditional welding.
The equipment is easy to operate and has high welding efficiency. One machine can save at least 2 welders a year, and the laser has a long service life (more than 100,000 hours). Equipment cost and labor cost can be greatly reduced.
Handheld laser welding machine (features)
1. Simple, easy to learn, flexible and convenient. Adopting an integrated structure, the requirements for the operator are not high, and it can be employed with simple training. The operation is simple and quick to learn; multi-dimensional welding is flexible and convenient;
2. Low input cost and maintenance cost. Hand-held laser welding, no need for fine welding stations, less consumables, low equipment deployment and maintenance costs, and high cost performance;
3. Save labor. Hand-held laser welding is fast, 5-10 times faster than traditional welding, and one machine can save at least 2 welders a year; the weld seam after welding is smooth and beautiful, reducing subsequent grinding processes, saving time and cost;
4. Good quality. The laser welding workpiece has no deformation, no welding scars, and the welding is firm;
5. Safety protection. It has a contact safety protection function to avoid mistakenly emit light, and ensure that the light can be welded only after it is in contact with the metal. Equipped with laser safety glasses, need to wear when welding. To ensure safety.
Main application areas
Sheet metal processing in industries such as kitchen and bathroom, elevators, shelves, hardware, building materials, doors and windows, manhole covers, sewage intercepting frames, handicrafts, etc.
Carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, brass, red copper, pickling plate, galvanized plate, silicon steel plate, electrolytic plate, titanium alloy, manganese alloy and other metal materials.